Saturday, August 25, 2012

Vacation

We went on vacation.  For 2 weeks.  We returned last Tuesday.

It was a wonderful time...relaxing, memory filled, family filled, friend filled, trips to the beach filled, latte filled, baby shower filled, play filled...

It was hard to come back.  We suffered the vacation let down...you know, when you have such a great time you feel really bummed having to go back to reality? 

Yeah, that.  But here we are, swimming in the midst of reality. 

I have lots of pictures to share with you.  In time.  I can't find my card reader for my camera to put them on the computer...

Which reminds me, in the next 3 months I have mounds and mounds of organizing to do.  Seriously.  It's overwhelming. But I have not freaked out yet!  That's a good sign.  I expected the freaking out to start as we walked in the door late Tuesday night.

I think it's because I'm very tired.  Oh so tired.

In the meantime, I have to pack us yet again...it seems too soon to pack again, but our churches are having church at a campground tomorrow morning...it's reserved overnight for anyone who wants to camp out.  We were going to skip that part...I really don't feel like sleeping on the ground in a tent...

But yesterday some parishioners called us to invite us to camp with them...they have room in their camper for us...

Back on the road again.

The cleaning and organizing can wait, at least until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment