Wednesday, September 26, 2018

This is...what?

Oh my goodness...I won't give anything away, or at least not a lot, but last night in the first 3 mintues of the season 3 opener of This is Us, I thought, I have to blog about this...

But I can't.  I was mad when the Dr. told Kate she couldn't do IVF...

You see, I'm a huge proponent of IVF.  I want to fix things for Kate.  I want Toby on board, I want the Dr on board, I want success....

Oh goodness, here's a confession....It might be fictional, but I still feel really hard about it still, I can't just let it go, it's too real to me.  All the feels.  I said to Joel, after the first few minutes, "I'm going to lose sleep over this"...

What?  Ugh.  I felt Kate's longing for a baby.  And I was sad and mad for her.  Like a lot.

I don't know if I can handle this story line.  I'm rooting for Kate and Toby's arms to no longer be empty.  Now, come on writer's.  Jump on board with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment