Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 1!

Day 1 is here, it's today! Today is Day 1! We've been wondering and guessing for a couple of weeks now...but now we know. Now, we have more of a plan. Wednesday we start clomid, I guess I start it, but we are both in this! I take it for 5 days. Then "a quiet day" as Mayo calls it, where we do nothing fertility treatment wise. Then comes Day 9, aka shot day! Oh goodness! Shot day. That day will be interesting. Then another "quiet day" then back to Mayo. I had a heck of a time trying to schedule the fertility ultra sound up here in St. Paul. I know probably anyone reading this will never live in the Twin Cities and will never have to consider Health Partners for their health care...but don't do it! Our general medical doctor is there and she's great. She helps us. But the woman's center where I was seeing an ob/gyn is a joke. Their entire ob/gyn department is. You'd think they would let me have the ultra sound there, but no, I first have to get orders from my doctor there, not the Mayo clinic doctor, they don't accept those...weird. Come on people, really! I was soooooo annoyed and anxious this morning trying to figure out what to do. Our dilemma was Joel having to miss class if we went to Mayo for the ultra sound...but I was so annoyed that we decided to just talk to Mayo about it. And they scheduled me for the first ultra sound appointment of the day on the 27th, 7:30am, so Joel only has to miss the first half of class which can be video taped!
So, it's go time! Put me in coach time, the 4th quarter, our heads are in the game, we're ready, we're off and running...this is it people! Here we go! We're running the best most important race! Please God let us win!

1 comment:

  1. Praying, praying, praying! :o) love you both and counting on a win for sure! (Not sure how i ended up being Ronda instead of Mom/Grandma N, but oh well eh?)

    ReplyDelete