Monday, June 13, 2011

A good feeling...

Last week a friend said to me she had a good feeling about us one day getting pregnant. As much as I like to hear that, I am also skeptical. I mean, we've hoped, expected, longed for, listened to words like this...for years now. And we still have empty arms. There is nothing like empty arms. We're pretty sad. We want what this friend said to give us hope, but if we have hope we also have fear that comes and goes each month. Month after month. So, maybe she's right. Maybe God will allow us to be pregnant someday. And we will get to a place where we can talk to him about it again without getting angry. But it sure is hard right now to believe that we will be able to one day have a little part Joel part me to be parents to.

No comments:

Post a Comment