Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Blizzard

A blizzard is coming.  I'm almost 35 weeks pregnant and 80 miles from the hospital and a blizzard is coming.

This afternoon my phone started making a loud noise like an emergency sound from the TV...and I was like what the heck is going on...

A warning popped up that said a blizzard is coming and the warming is in effect until Saturday at 8am.  Supposedly this is starting at midnight tonight and no travel is advised. 

Ugh!  At 10:45 tomorrow I have a doctor appointment...wonder if they will let us come home.  Wonder if we'll be able to get there. 

I kind of sort of thought we'd get through all of this without a blizzard...I've thought to myself, we don't have to worry about the weather.  It was so mild last year.  And maybe if the babies were coming in later December we should sweat it but not now...

I think Dr. Key has been worried about winter weather all along.  Makes me wonder if Ronnie, Gretchen, Joel and I will  have to make a decision tomorrow...do we go home or wait out the storm close to the hospital?  Geesh...just slightly nerve-wracking! 

Good thing we have hospital bags packed already.

No comments:

Post a Comment