Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Traveling Sheep!

Last Thursday we went for a growth ultra sound.  Grandma and Grandpa took me because Joel had a funeral to do in Big Sandy.

We were told good news...Baby A is growing!  Baby A is growing!  Baby B went from 4lbs 2oz. to 5 lbs 3 oz.  Baby A went from 3lbs 6 oz. to 5lbs. 3oz.  Gretchen told us that this giant leap in Baby A is impossible...she is more like 4lbs 7oz.  But regardless, she is growing...

Gretchen had other news that day...

Come see us at 11am Monday she said, Dr. Key wants to be sure he gets to see you before he leaves...

He's leaving?

I finally worked up the courage to ask how long he would be gone...the answer is 2 weeks...WHAT?  Um...is this the point in our journey where I freak out, I wondered?  Grandma and I both kind of laughed! 

I think to myself, no Dr. Key cannot go anywhere when we are this close to giving birth!  No, no!

Guess where he is going?  To the International Sheep Herder's Convention in Louisville, Kentucky.  He's taking 100 of his sheep with him!  I mean, as much as I'm worried he'll be gone when we deliver, I get a big kick out of him doing this...

My goodness, traveling sheep!  Now if we can keep these babies from being born til him and his sheep come back, I'll be happy!

Gretchen did add that he has a back up she thinks we will really like, so in other words, we're still in very good hands!


No comments:

Post a Comment