Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday

Today is growth check day.  I'm pretty sure babies are growing but we'll see...it feels like they are.

I'm 36 weeks today! 

I wonder if they will let me come home, or if they will check me and keep me within close radius of the hospital...

It makes me nervous being 80 miles away and not knowing when to get in the car and go...

Night time, when sleep comes, is my favorite time, because I don't have to worry or wonder.  Today I am wondering...and I am so glad we're headed to Great Falls in an hour...For a short time at least I will be near the hospital!

As I lay awake last night from 2-4am I had these thoughts going through my mind:

Will we make it to the hospital?

What will labor be like?

Will Dr. Key be there? 

Will the Sunday sermon and Saturday graveside service be ready to go before our appointment today just in case someone needs to take over?

Will Joel actually get to be off work completely once these babies are here or will things come up?

When will the car seats get put in the car?

When will the car be cleaned out? And things we don't need in it unloaded...

What will this all be like?! 

What will this all be like?!

Too much to think about.  But thankfully sleep finally did come again!  I'm ready for what the day brings!



No comments:

Post a Comment