Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Don't worry

I called the nurse today.  The reason I had to call was because the lab work orders she sent me said that they needed done today, but we had talked last week and decided to have them done tomorrow...I didn't want to show up at the lab tomorrow and have them tell me that they wouldn't do it because the date was off...

I was stressed. 

She told me it should be fine if the date is off by just a day...

Then, why I had her on the phone I asked her if I should be worried...my body isn't cooperating...

Her response?  Don't worry Melissa...

I'm repeating that to myself over and over again today.  (and talking to Twitter friends going through the exact same thing right now...in hopes that together we can calm each other down)...

Tomorrow's baseline ultra sound and labs are going to tell them what my body is doing then we'll know what we're working with.  I'm still skeptical...not of them, but of how my body is going to react to all of this...not the stress, but the meds, if the lining of my uterus is going to grow how it's supposed to...blah blah...

We'll leave by 7am tomorrow and drive to great falls then wait for the doctor to call with results.  By then I will have taken my first hormone pill and hopefully be on the fast track to Billings in three weeks and having some babies on board!

No comments:

Post a Comment