Sunday, June 6, 2010

If I were a Tweeter...

By Joel and Melissa:
I'd tweet...Badlands coffee shop at an old episcopal church in Dickinson, ND is so amazingly delightful...would make a trip there just for that!

I'd tweet...the greenness that rain produces in northwestern north dakota is stunning and almost magical...one moment it's brown out, then comes a short rain storm and suddenly we're surrounded by green.

I'd tweet...three lines at the end of a sermon can touch a heart, even when the rest of it is passed by un-noticed (if you're a bystander like myself)

I'd tweet...we were robbed, literally, by someone unknown...they stole an REI order left at our rear-door...REI is replacing all that was lost at no extra charge

I'd tweet...REI's response to our robbing...that's grace

I'd tweet...sometimes pain comes and goes, right now it goes, wondering what moment it will come again in

I'd tweet...beautiful sunny day, off to weed our yard which is plentiful with weeds

I'd tweet...a little living room dancing is good for our souls

That's all the tweeting we have for now...surely there will be more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment