Saturday, January 7, 2012

Amazon

For 3 weeks now amazon.com has been sending me emails about baby promotions...buy today and save 50% on strollers, 2 days only an extra %15 percent off baby products, don't miss this exciting opportunity for free shipping on baby products.

Uh...I've never searched for anything baby on their website.

I've never indicated that I need anything baby.

It's weird. Could it be that Amazon knows more about me than I ever thought possible? Probably. And that's sort of scary. But really, how could they know about IVF and our hope for a baby?

I mean, come on. Searching for the movie Adjustment Bureau or different Ipod/Mac items does not mean that I want a baby or anything baby related.

It's, well, weird to me! I have yet to click on any of the links in the emails or read beyond the giant "click on me" font...afterall, I don't want them getting their hopes too high!

No comments:

Post a Comment