Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Bed rest

Since I last blogged my world has looked like this...

2 baby and mommy monitoring sessions.

A trip to Target both times while I was free from bed rest!  But shhh...I had orders to eat and go home!

Starbucks drive thru on both of those trips...Peppermint lattes!

And hanging out at home.  I have to admit I am grateful that today is the last day of October.  Bring on November!  Seriously.  The days have went by fairly quickly but as the month nears an end it seems it drags on.  

I'm on day 22 of bed rest.  And I feel my body getting weaker.  Boo to that.  I'm tired.  But I've fit in some good reading, HGTV, visiting with grandma and grandpa who are here helping out, packing suitcases for the hospital, writing thank you cards, reading People magazine, studying name books, thinking, lots of thinking, bible reading, a word search book...

Well, it's not like you need to hear all of it...I wouldn't want to bore you!

Every time I get up and Joel is home he says, "where are you going?'  My answer is always "the bathroom."  That is about the only place I go when I'm on bed rest.  Doctor's orders.  Occasionally I sneak into the kitchen just to walk through.

In other news, both monitoring sessions have went well...babies movement and heart rates continue to look good...tomorrow we have an ultra sound to see how baby A is growing. 

1 comment:

  1. Peppermint lattes! Glad there is both Target and Starbucks for you! Hang in there, friend!

    ReplyDelete