Saturday, September 15, 2012

Preschool

Preschool is amazing this year.

I've only had 3 classes but I cannot believe the difference from last year.

I have 9 kids instead of 14.  I have all 4 year olds instead of 3, 4 and 5 year olds.

We've learned, laughed, played, completed science experiements...

Had calm center times.

Played with the parachute and petrie, the class duck...it's little and gray, it's stuffed!

The kids love petrie!

I've heard all about the tricker weasel that lives under the bed of one the students.  I've heard about best friends and family and adventures outside of the walls of preschool!

These kids listen really well.  Although they do like to make drum sounds on the table...one little girl just can't figure that one out, one little boy thinks they are too loud!

I'm exhausted when I get home after class, like Tuesday I couldn't move!

But it's fun!  It was fun last year also, just way more difficult to teach that many kids.  During worksheet time this year, though I here "Mrs. Melissa" every 5 seconds, I can way more easily go around the table to provide individual help!

It will be an adventure!  It already is!  And my favorite part is coming up...October and November where we talk a lot about pumpkins and apples and walk to Mrs. Melissa's garden to see how the corn and pumpkins, planted a wee late in the season, are growing!


No comments:

Post a Comment