Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Put me in Coach

Those of you who knew me in High School...remember my twin sister Jenn's routine to Put me in Coach for the talent portion of Junior Miss?

I often think of that when something big is coming up..

Today I am signing to myself, "Put me in Coach, I'm ready..."

Bring on the class of 2026!

Tomorrow is the first day of preschool with this class.

Yesterday I met them all, well almost all of them anyways, at an Open House.

I was ready well in advance but still slightly nervous.  Last year's open house for the class of 2025 was chaos...at it's purest form...kids everywhere, parents everywhere, toys covering the floor, little siblings screaming and running wild and one even climbed into the kitchen sink...

Fun, but chaotic.

I was expecting that again!  3:30 rolled around and I waited.  Who would come first?  When would they get there?

Then I heard voices and little feet...guess who the first person through the door was?

Remember the little lumber yard first aid boy from last year?  Yep!  He came to tell me all about his first 6 days of kindergarten.  He brought with him a little buddy or maybe a cousin, starting preschool tomorrow....he gave the little boy a tour, he told him the ins and outs of preschool!  It was awesome!  And a great start to the open house!

8 students and their parents attended yesterday.  I'm expecting 2 more to come tomorrow.  I think it's going to be a great year!

I'm ready.  


No comments:

Post a Comment