Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pumpkin lattes

On twitter  my name is "loveforlattes".

I love lattes. 

I also love Fall.  I am so ready for Fall.  I'm tired of 90 degree weather...I want to see leaves changing, pumpkins appearing, apples galore...I want to smell the scents of fall...

So, Saturday I broke out my homemade pumpkin latte recipe.  It's actually a recipe for pumpkin white chocolate hot chocolate...but add some coffee and you have the most delicious drink...

I love pumpkin flavored lattes.

Seriously, I knew the recipe was delicious but I had forgotten just how delicious.

I'm ready for Fall!

I regularly light my pumpkin scented candles.  I'm thinking of making white chicken chili for dinner.  I'm sipping a pumpkin latte.  I'm thinking of pumpkin recipes I can make...

Come on Fall, it's time to make your appearance!

A member of our congregation in Havre grows pumpkins.  Last year he gave us several pretty big ones.  He told me that he has 2 he is saving this year for our growing little girl pumpkins...I think that is so sweet!

I'm ready for Fall.  It's finally a little cooler here the past couple of days, thankfully.


No comments:

Post a Comment