Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The K confesssion

Wondering what the K stands for?  Yep, you guessed it...

I watch Keeping up with the Kardashians.  It's pretty fascinating.

The Sunday before last was the season finale...

Part one of the season finale was the week before.  On it I watched as Kloe made her first trip to a fertility clinic.  Kim went with her...

On Part 2 Sunday night I cried...a lot.  Khloe saw the fertility doctor more and we watched as she and Lamar dealt with that...while also watching Kourtney give birth to her little girl.

When I head Khloe say something along the lines of, "maybe I will be the one sister who never has babies..." I cried...in the midst of infertility, I said that many times.

When she said something about it being her fault...well, I cried.  I can't count the number of times either Joel or I said those words throughout our journey...we never ever once blamed the other person, we sometimes blamed ourselves.  That's when the other person really talked us through it...

It wasn't our fault.  It was simply the pain filled tear filled way that God decided to write our story.

I cried as I watched because I remember the pain.  I cried because we have miracles growing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment