Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Oh the woes...

It seems that my body and bed rest do not get along the best...

Heart burn set in at 2am last night.  I've had it off and on throughout the pregnancy.  I've used tums to control it.  But last night it was bad enough to land me in the recliner, in misery.

It's torture.  And it's back.  Bed rest is challenging enough but constant heart burn to go with it...

I think I can, I think I can.

It's going to take a lot of self coaching to get myself through this. 

I did remember that Dr. Key told me to take pepcid and I have some so maybe just maybe it will go away for a while.  I know my baby girls are worth it...but oh my goodness this is rough.

We were thinking about moving a bed into living room, Dr.'s suggestion, for me to have the best bed rest...but now I think I'm stuck with the recliner.  The good news is that I slept for 4 hours last night, in the recliner, and that's a huge accomplishment!

No comments:

Post a Comment