Saturday, July 28, 2012

Dentist Day...

I might also refer to this day as doomsday...

First came a teeth cleaning.  That went fine.  But as I was nearly upside down in the dental chair, not feeling my babies moving, fear set in...

Then 30 minutes after the teeth cleaning was finished I had an appointment with the doctor to check the tooth with a temporary crown put on in January.

Bad news. 

I knew this was coming...

I have to have a root canal.  Boo.

Can I wait til January?  I wondered aloud...

"I wouldn't", he said.

It has to be done in the second trimester because that is the safest.

That's scary.

It terrifies me actually.

Monday when we have another ultra sound to check in on the babes and then a check up on  me I am going to ask Gretchen if this is all ok.

Then the dreaded appointment will be scheduled.  Maybe the dentist will let Joel into the room with me, he can hold my hand, calm me down, help me through...

Peace, Lord, we seek peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment