Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Roller coaster

I think our girls are going to grow up to love roller coasters!

Why?

Because of how I sleep. 

I have never been a person who sleeps calmly...I move a lot.  Even pre-pregnancy.

But now it is so much worse.  I toss and turn all night.  And I always feel something when I move...either pain or them moving around with me...

And I'm convinced it's like a roller coaster ride for them! 

I can't even sit still on the couch for long...I have to shift positions.  I know a huge part of all of that is being pregnant with twins and uncomfortable already! 

But part of it also it because pre-pregnancy I was a stomach sleeper and even then I got really restless really fast.  Restless leg syndrome, a real thing, is even worse when pregnant.  

It's an adventure for sure!  And one we're basking in...even during late night wake-ups and frustrations over sleeping!  I guess it's just good preparation for the arrival of our miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment