Saturday, July 28, 2012

More on crib bedding...

Looking back on Monday, when I purchased the crib bedding of our dreams...

I realize I was having a freak out.  I cannot be trusted to make decisions.  At all! 

By Wednesday I no longer wanted the crib bedding!  Seriously!  Then I felt bad about that decision.

In comes Joel and Carol from church...Joel was so understanding.  Carol was so reassuring...

It is ok for me to purchase crib bedding and send it back, she told me!  

What I really want is bedding with aqua...my true color love!  The color, one of them, I have been imagining for this beachy serene nursery!  I found 3 more sets (with the help of Jenn and Anne...THANKS) since Monday that I like...one I have eliminated (it had birds).  The other two I really do like.  They are calming and cool and white and aqua.

I'm sleeping on it before making a decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment