Sunday, July 22, 2012

The couch

Our couch is old, used (it was used when we bought it 5 years ago) and purple.

And I love it.

Joel has been looking for a new one for months!  Not very seriously, but still searching...

About once a month we go into Northern Home Essentials in Havre and sit on the couches they have for sale.  But we have not purchased one.  We probably won't for a long time, but it's fun to look.

The purple one is sort of falling apart.  It creaks, it groans, and the back is loose. 

Oh the purple couch.  Even some day when we get a new one, I want to keep this one!

The problem now is that I'm just beginning to have troubles with this couch...

Carrying twins around, that are about 5 months along now, makes it, well, hard to get up off the couch...already!  I sort of sink down into it, anyone who sits on it does.  It's old. 

I knew our world was changing a couple of days ago when I had to move out of the couch to the brown recliner...I needed more support...

It was sort of a big moment...I love our purple couch!  So, now I trade off, time on the couch, time in the recliner...and so far I'm staying pretty comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment