Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Class of 2025



This is Mrs. Melissa with the preschool class of 2025 on the first day! I started out having them call me Mrs. Skindlov but that was pretty hard for them. So, I quickly became Mrs. Melissa. This was published in the Mountaineer, the local Big Sandy newspaper. I later realized that I forgot to have parents sign a release saying their child could be in the newspaper but by then it was too late. No complaints yet! These are the little ones I spend my Tuesday and Thursday mornings with. The ones who try me, make me annoyed, and bring me joy and excitement! They are frustrating and fun! There are 13 of them and me. No helper. I have my hands full. Yesterday 3 were absent from the class and I have to admit, having 10 was so much more peaceful...but 13 plus the teacher we will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment