Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May 10

I received information in the mail today from Dr. Key's office.

He is our new doctor. 

They want me to fill out a release of records form and send it to Bozeman so they can send our records on.

I will do this.

But I don't do so well with change, especially when it comes to going from a doctor we love to one we don't know.

My reaction is...I don't want the Bozeman office to send away our records...I want them to keep them!

While at the eye doctor today the lady, Nancy, who was helping us pick out and purchase new glasses told us we would LOVE Dr. Key.

So, now I am slowly having a change of heart!  I'm excited to see what this new doctor is all about.

But most of all I am excited that he will show us our babies again and help us along the way...he will help us on this sometimes slow journey to meeting them in a few months:)! 

May 10th, exactly 9 weeks along, at 2:30pm we will do both...meet Dr. Key and see our babies again!  Yahoo!

1 comment:

  1. We are over the moon excited for the Skindlov family! :)

    ReplyDelete