Tuesday, May 15, 2012

T.V.

T.V. has changed at our house since this pregnancy began.

Tears fall a lot more often.

Just last week we were watching the season finale to Parks and Recreation.  At the end...this is a spoiler alert...when Ann went in to tell Ben and Leslie that Leslie had won the city council race, and both her and Leslie were crying...I was crying to.

Then when Leslie said to Ben that she wanted to someday read the concession speech he had written just in case it was needed, his response was "I didn't write it"...I cried then to, Joel even had a tear in his eye.

Last night at the end of part one of the How I Met Your Mother season finale Joel and I were both crying.  A baby was born.  A baby named Marvin Wait For It Erickson!

We cry at reality shows, sitcoms, dramas! We laugh too!  So intense.  

We joke about Joel having pregnancy symptoms also...T.V. tears, cravings!  It's pretty fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment