Thursday, April 26, 2012

Big day tomorrow...

And we're nervous, scared and excited.

I keep telling myself we shouldn't be scared.  Then I remind myself it's probably normal.

We pray about our fear, we read scripture about our fear.  Sometimes though, it's still there. 

But tomorrow we will rise above it, with joy filled hearts...

We get to see Dr. Shomento and Julia again!  We get to see our baby/babies. 

We get to go to Bozeman!  Costco!  Target!  A mall! 

But most importantly of all, we get to find out how this pregnancy is coming along.  We get to find out how many babies are being created, we get to bask in the awe of it all. 

We have to leave at 5am to get Joel to a day long meeting he has in Bozeman...

Then at 1:15 we'll have our appointment!  I'm sure there will be tears, the joyful kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment