Wednesday, April 4, 2012

One more sleep

My preschoolers measure time in sleeps.  I often hear, only 2 more sleeps until I get to go to a hotel with my cousins, or only 4 more sleeps before my grandma comes to visit...

I wasn't going to write this post.

I was, still am a little, scared to write it.  But then I realized, of course I want to share this with you.

We only have 1 more sleep until pregnancy test day when we find out if all of this worked.

One more sleep.

That's not very much time.  One might think we are going crazy wondering, and I suppose I am, but I'm also slightly scared...

Will not knowing keep the dream alive?

No, of course not.  We need to know, whatever tomorrow brings.  We want to know!

Tomorrow was supposed to be Friday but they moved it up a day because Dr. Shomento has to go out of town...

We will drive to Havre, have the test, they will fax the results to Dr. Shomento and either her or Julia will call us...probably right in the middle of teaching preschool, but Joel will be with me, and the kids can play.

I've cried a lot today...anticipation, saying goodbye to family who has been visiting, reading messages in all forms from family and friends.

On transfer day a friend sent this scripture to me: I John 1:9 "Perfect love drives out all fear."

God has that for us and for our babies.  He's on our side.  His grace is flowing, and I need it, in abundance.

1 comment: