Monday, April 16, 2012

Twitter

Louisiana, England, Australia, Jerusalem...

I follow and am followed by lots of "friends" on twitter from the above locations and other places around the world.

We all have one thing in common...a journey with infertility...and most of us have went through or are going through IVF.

My friend in Louisiana recently found out IVF worked for her also!  There were tweets of congratulations going out to her and I.

So amazing...truly...I'm filled with hope for all of them.

I rejoice with those of us who received at BFP (Big Fat Positive in twitter world) and I cry tears of sadness with those who have recently received a BFN (Big Fat Negative).

I send "hugs" to them.  I share with them.  I listen to them. 

I pray for the babies growing, and I pray for the babies yet to be on the way.

I pray for sweet Rose and her endeavor to try IVF yet again when that time comes, and I seek Jesus on her behalf, for miracles to abound.

I didn't know last summer when I joined twitter that I would find such a community.  But oh how fun it is...to share, laugh, cry and understand the intense pain and the intense joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment