Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Gratefulness

I am so grateful.

In the midst of awe and joy...I am so grateful.

Daily I soak in it. 

I sit on the deck, still in the midst of some disbelief, and I tear up...

I'm so grateful.  God has give us this miracle. 

As I reflect on our journey, and what the top of this blog says about how this miracle seemed, for so many years, unreachable...

I am so grateful.

A miracle is growing...I'm tired, I'm nauseous at times (though I have not gotten sick), I'm all of a sudden picky about what I eat (I mean I sort of was before, but now I eat what sounds good with some vegetables thrown in, and sometimes nothing sounds good...but pancakes recently!)...

I take naps when I can...

And through it all, I am so grateful.  He chose us to bare this miracle!  To be mommy and daddy...it still seems so surreal.  I'll probably still be saying that when our children start Kindergarten!  

We are grateful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment