Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring cleaning...

I've been pretty overwhelmed lately with the state of our house.

Lots of disorganization, lots of clutter.  Lots of overwhelmingness.

And now we are bringing another person, or people, here to live, in about 9 months:)

Which increased the feeling of overwhelmingness...How is this all gonna get done?

Well, it seems sort of simple, we have many long months...but lots of things happen here last minute!

Which thinking about that style of getting things done, well, heightens the overwhelmingess! 

Tuesday Joel left for a Pastor's Conference at Chico Hot Springs in Pray, Montana...

Grandparents to the rescue!  We are still doing shots for the next 10 weeks, thankfully!  A daily shot at night that I cannot give myself.  I needed help.  So, Monday night my grandparents arrived to give shots and help with this mess! 

The basement is looking amazing, and that's only after a morning of cleaning, sorting, moving, emptying boxes, and cleaning. 

We now have a guest room picked out downstairs, for when our current one upstairs becomes a nursery.  We have the rec room downstairs almost ready for roller blading, if we roller bladed!  Bring your roller blades, come visit:)!  Year round roller blading in our basement!

I'm breathing deeply, soaking in the help, and the joy that comes with organizing. 

2 comments:

  1. Deep breaths are good :) I do understand the overwhelming feeling. I do recommend a book to get that is amazing... well 2 books of course, hah! You should get the latest edition of Baby Bargains and Expecting 411. They are both so very helpful at calming overwhelming feelings. You will have lots of time... I keep telling myself this about the summer. ;-) Hope you're having a good week!

    ReplyDelete