Monday, April 16, 2012

Sinking in...

It's still sinking in. 

Joel and I have had almost no time together to bask in our miracle or miracles. 

It's still sinking in. 

With each day that passes it becomes a little more real.  With each preschool session I teach I am reminded a little more...by how so very tired I am having to get up so early.

Joy, excitement, praise, anticipation.

Our baby, or babies (I'll keep including the plural since two were implanted, until we know for sure!) are 3/4 of an inch big right now...that's big compared to the poppy seed size they were!

I haven't been nauseous at all really, but I can't eat cereal in the morning or cooked carrots and sometimes only certain things sound good...I bask in it all...the tiredness, the headaches, the picky eating taste...

April 27th at 1:15pm with our doctor in Bozeman we have an ultra sound to check on our miracles and find out how many are in me growing!  I hardly have the patience to wait for that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment