Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Blogging

Today is catch up on blogging day...in case you hadn't noticed! 

It's also a day for laundry, cleaning up clutter, watching missed episodes of cupcake champions, reading, making a giant list of everything that needs done, and relaxing day!

It's Joel's day in Havre.  It's my day to wade through the mess I am swimming in and try to keep starches down.

The church council in Big Sandy has asked us what we need to get the house ready for babies...

That's part of my list making.

But to be honest...I have no idea what that means.

I know we need a lot of things.  I know I want nursery walls painted and the windows replaced in what will become the nursery...they have had the new windows for over a year now, they just need to go in...

But what else?  Any ideas?  It's overwhelming. 

When they asked me this question my only answer was painting.  When they asked Joel at the council meeting his only answer was painting.

What needs done to a house?

I want some bookshelves rearranged and things cleared out of that room.  I know we'll eventually need baby gates...

But I don't know what else.

So part of today is to make a giant list of what we need for babies, mainly the big items.  And to include on that list "figure out what the house needs to get ready for babies".

I have all these blog posts built up in my head, so if I can remember them all, well, it will be a day full of blogging also!

No comments:

Post a Comment