Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Reserved Parking

Monday we went to Great Falls for an oil change on the subbie.  When that was finished we headed, of course, to Starbucks!

Then Sears.  Which is in pretty much the same parking lot as Starbucks, just behind it...

As we were driving around looking for a parking spot, I noticed this sign...



Wait, stop I cried!  Joel slowly drove past the sign...go back I said.  He was in disbelief!  Me too...I was actually laughing really hard, at his disbelief and that I was getting him to back up.

He wasn't sure we should park there.  I wasn't sure I looked pregnant enough to park there.  But I got him to pull into the spot and turn the car off! 

My back hurt.  I thought that justified it. 

We decided to get proof...pregnant lady with the sign...






No comments:

Post a Comment