Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day

A friend posted this on facebook today:
"To all the women out there that want to be mothers but haven't been able to or can't, I acknowledge you!"

And when I read it I couldn't stop crying. Mother's Day, Father's Day, both so hard for us. Last year on Father's Day we sat on our couch in our living room in Williston and we cried. We were so sad. And on that day we had hoped that we would never have to have another Mother's/Father's Day without babies. But one looms tomorrow. And test day isn't until the next day. And it's pretty darn hard. I was asked at work on Friday if we had plans to celebrate mother's day...it was easy to say no because both of our mothers are miles and miles away. As I said no, on the inside all I could think about was how I really don't like that day. Please, please, Moms, more specifically Ronda and Helen, please don't be offended. We love you more than we could ever say, we are so thankful and grateful for you, and so blessed that we can call you each mom (and we even out cards to you in the mail this year...surprise, haha)! If we could see our moms tomorrow we would celebrate with them. But instead I think we will call them and then ignore the day. It's too sad for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment