Wednesday, March 7, 2012

circle of life

As we walk through this week, we're covered in grace.  Free flowing abundant grace.

We shed tears with families in mourning.  We fight emotions from shots put into me. 

I'm overwhelmed.  It's just one of those days.  So much to do.  And so much going on in me.  I started to feel the emotions of all of this IVF stuff today.  Shots, cycle dates, pills, calling the nurse, trips to Bozeman, preparing to be gone for a few days, preparing for a preschool sub (so much more work that actually teaching it myself!)...

It's happening fast. 

We celebrate three long lived lives this week, while we take major steps towards creating new life.

It's the circle of life.  It's pain filled, joy filled, emotion filled, and so much more.

What a journey we're on.  As we celebrate life, we hope, pray and in a sense beg God for a miracle.  For a dream come true.  For a life creating twist in our long and tear filled journey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment