Thursday, March 8, 2012

Phones and doctors

I'll say it again, even though I've said it a million times before, I get nervous when I have to call the doctor/nurse.

On my calendar today it said to call the office with Day 1.  It said the same thing for tomorrow.  I didn't think there was a chance, even a little one, that I would have to call today.

But I did.  And it took me 3 hours to work up the courage.  I called Julia's direct work line.  I realized right away that I could just be myself.  I told her I thought I should call her today (sometimes this is all really confusing).  She chuckled...not in a mean way...in a "I get it and it's great that you called" sort of way. 

Sometimes it just takes a little chuckle to make one feel a whole lot better.

And lets face it, these people know the details of my life, I might as well just share what they tell me to share when they tell me to! 

We're headed back to Bozeman this afternoon for an appointment tomorrow...baseline ultra sound time.  And more blood draw. 

I'm starting to get a little overwhelmed by all of the needles in my life...there are bruises and marks on my tummy, and we haven't even started the 3 a day shots...bruises on my arm for blood draws...it's all so emotional and overwhelming.  I feel on the verge of a melt down.  But I'm not there yet! 

It's time to pack the car and head south.  First stop: Starbucks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment