Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hotels

I am starting to get tired of hotel rooms.  I really liked the room in Bozeman.  Then the first room we stayed in once arriving in Billings was pretty nice, I slept well there...but the room we are in now in Billings I do not like.

It looks nice, but it smells like organic wasabi peas, or something like that.

I don't want it to smell like anything.  I barely slept last night.  People were in the pool below our room until 12am, being very noisy.  Then the noise continued.  I was not happy. 

I want to sleep.  I want to be ready for transfer day by being rested.  And I don't really like the breakfast here, they don't really cater to lactose intolerant/not able to eat eggs people.

I was ready to move this morning.  I was pretty upset.  I do not want this hotel affecting our journey...

But then when I looked up to see if the hotel we had to move from (I couldn't find any in Billings we could stay in the entire time, there is a lot going on here this weekend) had rooms, they didn't.

Sigh.

We'll stay here and I'll, well, I don't know, but I will find a way to rest.  

I'm ready to go home.

2 comments:

  1. Organic wasabi peas -- that is one of the most creative "smells like" I've ever heard! That's a good one. ;) Unless, of course, you have to smell it.

    Maybe your babies will be organic wasabi pea lovers . . .

    And here's some advice that Ryan lives by -- if people are being too loud, call the front office. He is not shy about doing that. And (especially if its the pool) it's bound to work. ;)

    Maybe your old hotel will open up for Monday night . . .?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, they probably will like those, it'll be a favorite:) Ugh! I am so totally calling the front desk tonight on the pool party goers and the people above us (who happen to be next to your parents)...they are all so noisy! I keep telling Joel when we check out I am telling the front desk I am never staying here again...he tells me to calm down:) I checked and the old one doesn't have rooms for Monday night:(

    ReplyDelete