Friday, March 16, 2012

Confession time

Going in to this I was convinced that my ovaries would over stimulate.  I was convinced they would be super ovaries and be ready way before they were supposed to be.

Not a good thing, both that I had myself convinced of this, and that the ovaries would do that.

Daily reminder: take deep breaths.

Instead, my ovaries are moving along at a nice pace, doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing. 

With that said, the schedule may be changing slightly.  Or a lot. 

The doctor said today that retrieval might be moved back a day,

Ok, I did not expect that at all!

But on this journey, you take it as it comes.  It's sort of comical that I was so worked up about the mega shot being when Joel was back in Big Sandy for the weekend, or retrieval being, because of super ovaries, on Sunday the 18th when we scheduled for him to be at church.

Oh goodness.  None of this is happening.  Instead, the journey is prolonged...

And Joel will be here to give  me the mega shot and for every other giant step we take!

Yahoo!  

No comments:

Post a Comment