Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A heavy hearted preschool teacher

It was a sad day at preschool today.  I found out one of my little boys can't come anymore.  He's one of the younger ones.  I was planning on having him in class next year also.

But I received the news that this past weekend the State came and picked him up.  He was living with family, not his parents, and they didn't want him anymore.

I'm so so sad. 

He is so sweet and I loved that little guy.

And to wrap my head around no one wanting him is impossible.

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not judging his family...though I have visited with his aunt several times, I do not know them or their situation.

I'm just heartbroken that somewhere in the state of MT is a little boy who nobody wants.

I'm crying.

I'm praying.  Praying for his little boy life and the life ahead of him.  Praying that he finds forever love and a forever family.  Praying that someone opens their arms and their hearts, and that even if he might be scared or confused, that Jesus helps him and holds him.

No comments:

Post a Comment