Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hugs

Yesterday I went to Havre for Lent service.  I almost didn't drive up because I had house cleaning to do before we left.  But I thought to myself, "no, I need to go, it's Holden Evening Prayer and I need that before we leave in the morning..."

And I'm so glad I went.  It was a hug filled trip.  People wrapping their arms around us, saying they are praying.  *Tears*

Have I mentioned how emotional this journey is?  I feel like these hormones make me cry way more than they make me feel like I'm off my rocker!

All week, people at both churches, a preschool mom who knows our story, family and friends near and far, a "twitter friend" who is doing the same thing we are, have all offered their love, support, prayers and hugs.

And we feel it.  Greatly.  We know that even those of you who want to be with us but can't are with us in spirit.  We feel loved. 

And it brings tears of support, tears of overwhelming joy and hope.  We feel hugged.  And we thank you for it. 

I'm actually crying while I write this because it's all so overwhelming...when we left the house this morning, for the next 12 days, it was so emotional really thinking about what we are doing and what it could lead to.  More miles on this journey towards a miracle.  We have such hope as we pray, "please God, give us our miracle".

No comments:

Post a Comment